Restaurant Remodel and Marketing in one package
Target Marketing of NC
The Restaurant Specialist
In this day and age, enough has been written about the power of the internet to grow your business that for most companies, a strong web presence is a given. Doing so effectively, however, is another matter entirely; Here we are offering some tips for making sure that your time on the internet is spent wisely. Or we can help you while building on remodeling your restaurant.
- Develop a plan. Like conventional marketing and communications, advertising your business on the internet requires a well-laid out plan that effectively allocates your resources. Don’t simply create a Facebook page and call it a day. Set long-term goals and create a strategy for achieving them.
- Update your content regularly. Dynamic content that is useful and regularly updated is the key to attracting return visitors to your web or social media page. If you are struggling to think of things to say every day, think of common questions your customers ask or other ways to share your expertise.
- Monitor your stats. Use Google Analytics to keep track of how many people are visiting your site, and where they are visiting it from. Knowing the traffic your site attracts is essential to growing it.
- Network. Your site can only do so much on its own. Get in touch with suppliers, associates and community groups you support and link to them. Sharing your marketing resources will create stronger business relationships and open the door to further collaboration in the real world.
- Use social media wisely. A company’s Facebook or Twitter account is a good way to address potential customers in a less formal manner. Use social media to create a dialogue with your followers and show a little of your company’s personality.
Be constantly improving. No website is perfect. Always be on the lookout for ways to improve your user experience, whether it is by simplifying the ordering process or making sure the latest plugins are supported.
Jo Ann Beal
919 971 9334